Don’t miss the 2nd Annual LA Baby Show, coming to Magic Box @The REEF on November 4 & 5. No other event provides a better experience for thousands of expectant and new families from LA and neighboring counties, seeking a family-friendly jamboree of top brands, great speakers and seminars, big giveaways, and lots of learning, support, bonding, and fun as you make your way into parenthood.
GREAT REASONS TO ATTEND
- TOP BRANDS & GEAR With over 100 top pregnancy, baby, toddler, and family brands from all over the world, as well as local goods and services, the Show offers an incredibly helpful education in shopping for baby. To see the brands currently exhibiting at the show CLICK HERE
- SPEAKERS & SEMINARS Beginning with the keynote speaker, the BabyGuy - Jamie Grayson, there are so many good speakers this year! You get the answers to your questions on anything related to bump, pregnancy, baby, and parenting.
- FAMILY ENTERTAINMENT Kiddie entertainers will perform throughout the weekend (and throughout the venue!), offering new parents and little ones moments of joy and bonding. Not to mention the face painters!
- STROLLER TEST TRACK A truly unique feature of the Show, the big test track simulates real-world obstacles including gravel, grass, bumps, gates, cobblestone, and street grates—allowing parents to “test drive” the great variety of stroller models from an array of top brands at the Show!
- CLASSES Try one of the many baby and parent classes/concerts at the show. Learn new skills and songs while bonding with your baby. Sponsored by DK Publishing.
- READING REST STOP An oasis for youngsters and new/expectant parents to engage with some of the best books for infants and toddlers. Get a head start on the joy of reading with your child. Sponsored by DK Publishing.
- NURSING LOUNGES Located in quiet, comfortable spots throughout the Show, the Nursing Lounges serve as havens for mothers to feed and pump at their convenience.
- CHANGING STATIONS We have well appointed changing stations complete with outstanding products from Seventh Generation where you can change your child. Spaces are conveniently spread throughout the show floor and are available for parents. Sponsored by Seventh Generation.
- MOMS’ LOUNGE A restful spot apart from the busy Show floor to relax, feed and change your baby, and meet other expectant and new moms.
- DADS’ LOUNGE An oasis of support, information, and encouragement for dads (and moms) run by the legendary City Dads Group.
- GIVEAWAYS You can expect there to be great raffles and giveaways at the Show: Strollers, car seats, and other great items.
We look forward to seeing you at this awesome event!