Policy for Science & Sensibility
November 17th, 2010
Community Manager, Contributors (guest and regular) and Commenters shall abide by the following policies in their interactions on this blog site:
- All blog post articles designed to present statistical information or offer best practices advice for maternity care professionals must be consistent with up-to-date, evidence-based research and/or be consistent with Lamaze International’s Six Healthy Birth Practices.
- Comments on blog posts must be constructive and non-inflammatory. Critiquing and debating is appropriate; defaming and attacking is not.
- Comments should be relevant to the topic of the blog post and/or the comments of other participants.
- Comments posted to Science & Sensibility (dissenting or confirming) do not necessarily reflect the ideals or viewpoint of the blog Community Manager, contributors, or Lamaze International.
- Posted comments that fail to uphold these policies may be removed by the sole discretion of the Community Manager in effort to maintain the professional nature of this blog site.