Birth Bloggers: Enter to Win the Lamaze Media Award!
Each year, Lamaze International presents awards to the best and brightest in childbirth education and advocacy at its annual conference. We are thrilled to announce that for the first time, bloggers will be considered for the annual Lamaze Media Award. Increasingly, bloggers are shaping the conversation about birth, highlighting the need for maternity care reform, and reaching childbearing women with critical messages about safe and healthy birth practices. Be recognized for your unique voice and important impact in childbirth education and advocacy.
The winner will receive:
- Publicity in communications to Lamaze members, the public, and the media
- One free registration to the 2009 Annual Conference in Walt Disney World, FL, where the award will be presented
- Up to $500 reimbursement for travel to the 2009 annual conference
Nominations are due by June 15 and should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. You may nominate yourself or another blogger.
- The name and URL of the blog
- The direct link to a post that best exemplifies blog content that supports the Lamaze mission
- The credentials of the main blogger(s)
- A summary of the traffic and influence of the blog (e.g., monthly site traffic; links from other influential blogs or the mass media)